We educate the whole child
Educating the whole child is at the heart of Concordia’s learning philosophy and curriculum. At Concordia, we want each student to be:
- Healthy: To enter school healthy, and to learn about and practice a healthy lifestyle.
- Safe: To learn in an environment that is physically and emotionally safe for students and adults.
- Engaged: To actively engage in learning and connect to the school and broader community.
- Supported: To have access to personalized learning and to be supported by qualified, caring adults.
- Challenged: To be challenged academically and prepared for success in college or further study and for employment and participation in a global environment.