1. Application completed and submitted (Please click register- green button)
2. Pay Application Fee of 6,795,000VND (equivalent to $300USD if outside Vietnam), (for each child), via wire/bank transfer as follows:
Bank Instructions - please indicate student's name
ANZ Bank 16F, Gelex Tower, 52 Le Dai Hanh street, Le Dai Hanh Ward, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi city, Vietnam
Account Name: LCMS Holdings Limited Vietnam (please make sure LCMS Holdings Limited-Vietnam is the account name in order for the fees to be successfully transferred)
Outside Vietnam: USD Account Number: 5552117 (equivalent to $300USD) (please make sure all international banking charges are covered by the sender)
Swift Code: ANZBVNVX
Within Vietnam: VND Account Number: 5552128
3. Provide proof of the application fee payment.
4. Confidential Letter of Recommendation from a current school teacher provided directly from the teacher to Concordia (For each child)
5. Student Grade Reports/Transcripts (Translated to English) Official transcripts are required for students seeking high school placement.
6. Student identification photo (less than 50K size)
7. Passport photo page
8. Birth Certificate - (Vietnamese only)
9. Visa/Resident Card - Foreigners
*Please note that payment of the non-refundable and non-transferable application fee, is not a guarantee of acceptance.
Complete Application and Support Documents
To be considered for admission, all students must be interviewed and assessed. Students receiving waitpool status will be notified when an opening becomes available.